Livingstone Brown Careers - Solicitor & Legal Assistant Vacancies in Glasgow, Scotland
The core of any firm is its people.
Livingstone Brown is fortunate to have a range of great staff at all levels, but we’re always on the lookout for capable people to join our team. We’re based at bespoke new premises in a great location in Glasgow City Centre. We employ around twenty five lawyers, along with paralegals, cashroom specialists and PAs.
Some of the benefits of working with Livingstone Brown include:
- A total commitment to equality of opportunity
- Unparalleled IT systems, including case management, knowledge management, electronic evidence presentation, etc.
- A positive, supportive working environment
- Staff at all levels providing practical support
- Weekly CPD training for legal staff
- A great range of work, providing opportunities for career development
- Ongoing investment in office fabric
- Regular social events
- Competitive salaries
- Membership of a pension
- A commitment to growth and business development
Vacancy for a Family solicitor
We’re looking to recruit a qualified solicitor to join our Family and Private Client practice area unit. We’re ideally looking for someone with four years’ plus PQE, though we will consider all applicants who meet the basic criteria set out below. It would be an advantage for the role, although not essential, for the candidate to have some experience of private client work, including dealing with executries. The position is full time, and based at our new head office at 250 West George Street in Glasgow city centre. We support hybrid working – generally we expect our solicitors to be in the office at least three days a week - and flexible arrangements may be available. A full job description can be viewed here.