Qualified Solicitors, Family Law
Our Family & Private Client practice area, led by the firm's chairman Julia Donnelly, is highly regarded. The range of work it handles is considerable, from contact disputes to complex financial provision divorces in the Court of Session. We assist both private clients (including high net worth individuals) and those who rely on state funding.
We are looking for two exceptional family lawyers to join our growing team. Both posts would suit a new qualified solicitor, but we are open to considering those with more experience, or indeed second year trainees willing to assign. Experience of legal aid work would be helpful. The successful candidates will be hard working and committed to the highest standards of client service. They will have good IT skills, will be capable of working independently, but will be able to work collaboratively with the rest of the team.
We aim to recruit staff for the long term - the right candidates will have tremendous opportunities for career progression. We're fully committed to diversity.
The core of any firm is its people. Livingstone Brown is fortunate to have a range of great staff at all levels, but we're always on the lookout for capable people to join our team. We presently operate out of four offices around Glasgow. We employ around twenty lawyers and a similar number of administrative staff, from office juniors to typists, cashroom specialists to partner PAs.
Some of the benefits of working with Livingstone Brown include:
- A total commitment to equality of opportunity
- Unparalleled IT systems, including case management, knowledge management, electronic evidence presentation, etc.
- A positive, supportive working environment
- Staff at all levels providing practical support
- Weekly CPD training for legal staff
- A great range of work, providing opportunities for career development
- Ongoing investment in office fabric
- Regular social events
- Competitive salaries
- Membership of a pension
- A commitment to growth and business development